Thursday, August 16, 2007

Still Not Keeping My Word

Took my Accuplacer test today got some nice scores on the regular stuff but failed the college level algebra horribly like i thought i would. so i can either take a developmental math class at the cost of my money and time or a second option of taking the test again, i personally prefer the second choice. taking the class would cost 117$ and retaking the test is 10$. but still that test raped me hardcore i just started to guess in the middle cause i knew i was gonna fail. got my classes after about a 6 hour day of testing and waiting.3 hours of tetsing and about 2 and half hours of waiting to sit with an advisor for 15 minutes. i saw some familiar faces though, 1 girl especially i was glad to see although at first i was scared of her. i was walking back to the registration hall after i had finished my test and i was looking down and thinking like i often do when i see a pair of legs in short shorts walking towards me,me being as scared of females as i am,i begin to get out of the way and continue looking at the ground until i glance up and see the legs directly in front of me and so i try desperately in a last ditch effort to move to other side of the walkway trying to avoid contact when we meet she finally talks to me with a "hey greg!" in a voice that's all too familiar. she used to live in my apartment complex *sighs* she's a beautiful girl there's no doubt, but i'm too much of a weird guy to have a chance with her, i guess she wouldn't even consider me...i'm an awkward clumsy guy,it's annoying.... anyways after i got my classes i was going home to think about how to get money for them and i looked at the paper to see when the money was due;and to my surprise and dismay it was due THAT VERY DAY. so i went back in and handed over 240$ for my classes and i will have to drop biology because it costs 156$ alone and i need to buy books.i heard that the psycology book was 100$ i pray to god that's not true. that's the highlighr of my day since i'm starting school maybe i'll update more frequently whenever something fun or exciting happens. c ya round my captive audience of 1-4 people.

No comments: