Wednesday, January 3, 2007

(No Subject)

Some people call me Rock, some people call me Jaquan, most people call me Greg tho. nice ta meetcha readers and now on to what you been wantin ta read. As most of you know I'm an african american, I was born in New York City and now i live in Texas. I don't really fit in with other people of my race very well, not at all actually, but i don't mind because you should hang out with people you get along with not just because they look a certain way. It's a messed up thing to feel rejected by "your own people" because of the way you act and talk and then be rejected by others because the way you look. Even with the people i know now i have to put up with comments such as "but your black man it's in your blood to..." and that's what my "friends" say. One day i was walking down the hall and this girl was talking to her friend and goes"that's why you hang out with that white boy over there" and she points to me. i kept walking tho, i'm not the type to start anything over something so trivial. Being a "Racial Reject" like me i guess has it's good things as well, i figure that if people could stop worrying about what a person looks like and give them a chance because they are a person, not because they are white, black, red, or yellow. I do what i do because it's what i like to do, not because I'm black, or to prove something to someone, or to gain false respect from my peers. I am what i am, not because of what i look like but because it is who i choose to be. thanx for reading hope ta see ya back soon, peace.

1 comment:

Maia said...

I love you no matter what colored skin you are, lover boy <3!! Even if you were a hairy looking ape person, you won't be able to get rid of me =3!!

Love you -huggles-!!