Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Realist and The Dreamer

I'm back with more thoughts on my mind,it's kinda late so forgive me if this doesn't come out the right way well here goes. In the past i considered myself a realist, not believing in luck, miracles, or anything else. Things were what they were in this cruel world nothing comes for free, just because you want something you won't get it and even if you work for it it's not 100% that you will get it, and if you can't see, touch, and hear something all at the same time then it must not be real.Up until last April i believed in all these things with all my heart. Well i met the woman that makes me feel the description of love i wrote in my last post, the only small problem is i met her online, it's small because i still met a woman that makes me feel this way and keeps my trust at the same time while not making me second guess my actions. the big problem for the realist i used to be is where she lives, she lives on the other side of the world in Malaysia. As my Feelings grew for her they gave rise to the dreamer. at the begining the dreamer and the realist fought. the dreamer only saw how things could be while the realist saw what things were. what the dreamer saw in how things could be is that there was a woman out there that he had connected with and loved with all his heart.
The realist would fight back with arguments such as how will you get there? where will you stay once you get there?
The dreamer looked at the points the realist had made and began to ponder the questions and at last he had found one. the answer was "it doesn't matter" the realist was confused by the answer and the dreamer began to explain.That even tho we were so far away we're still on the same earth only space keeps us apart they put men on the moon and now i can't travel a few thousand miles? all things worth having require work and a plan, so if i make a plan and work toward making it possible then you can do something as simple as crossing an ocean for the woman you love right? the realist had no real arguement against the dreamer. but since the dreamer saw more than what could be i guess i can't call that part the dreamer anymore, the dreamer saw what would have to be in order to make his dreams come true and with that said the realist and the dreamer settled their arguement and began to both see what would have to be done. I guess what i'm trying to say is that as my love grew i changed my way of thinking from a person that only believed that wohat i could touch and see was real into a person that believed feelings and bonds can be formed with just words and emotions alone and that's why i want to make my dream come true.

No comments: