Saturday, March 10, 2007

The usuall

today was a typical night out for me. my friend Jeff came over and we played capcom vs snk 2 for about an hour.(i won every match...poor guy)Then our friend Anna came over with her boy friend Angel and we went to the store where we got picked up by Jeff's co worker so we could go watch a movie. and here's the "fun"("fun" meaning bull****) part of the trip, Jeff calls shot gun and leaves me in the back with Angel and Anna(that bastard Jeff) anyway of course they're hugging and kissing and i'm looking out the window hoping they don't drool on me or something.anyway we get to the mall finally and buy tickets after a big hassle over what time we're going to see the movie. that gets settled and we go to the store that Jeff works in and sit in a massage chair(if i didn't love you so much already i might have married the chair <_<).>Anna>Me>Jeff>co-worker.(why me...) well they start going at it AGAIN but this time Anna puts her legs on my lap(troublesome...). so Jeff points out some seats farther up and me him and his co worker move to leave the Double-A's alone. well now the order is Jeff>Me>co-worker. and the movie hasn't started yet so we're joking around. and i'm like, "Damn i wish my woman was here with me ><, i'm the only one who has no one." Jeff goes just look to your right.(co worker is a female) and i continue to say i want my woman.and this continues until she's like fine then switch seats with Jeff. and i was forced from my seat so now the order was me>Jeff>co worker. we went to see 300 the best movie i seen all year or in a while.every now and then i'd look out the corner of my eye to see that the arm rest was lifted between Jeff and his co-worker and that she was leaning on him and at the end they were holding hands.(yeah yeah i know you don't wanna hear it but it goes without saying with all that's going on and what not i was pretty lonely to say the least).the movie ended and we left and Jeff got to drive his co-workers car for a bit until we noticed that the tire was smoking and we were scared it was gonna blow up or something O_O.the fumes made everything funny as we laughed and drove down the road. then we all got dropped off and i was back at my house playing RO and chilling alone in the dark like usuall. being alone ftw(not...)

No comments: