Friday, March 30, 2007

wow my life is ****ed up

yeah,back again but i wish you'd leave comments so i know you're actually reading lol. anyway i found a new reason to hate my life today. my friend had sex right in front of me. yeah it's pretty messed up i know, we were drinking and then we went to my friend's manager's apartment and then they began to do it with our other 2 friends in the bed with them...i was left out only to wait in the living room or watch so i chose to sit on the bed and chill with them talking while they had sex. ****ed up or not?hmm sometimes i wonder if you've forgotten about me or if you even still care. i miss your words of encouragement and love if oyu have forgotten about me i know that i won't recieve anyhting back...it's ok if you don't have time to comment...just keep doing your best but please atleast comment comment this time ><.

2 comments:

Maia said...

...what do you want me to say about that? And I do read it, I wait daily for something...And I tried commenting...I just don't know what to say ): I just don't want to comment and then as if disappear from life...wouldn't that make you feel even worse?

I just, you and I know I love you. I really do. I miss you too but I just...><...it's hard for me to get the time now...

Rock said...

it's just nice to know you're still there,i'd rather have a comment from you and know you're reading then to have nothing and wonder if you even still know i exist =P.